Bouncing Around

Monday, July 12, 2010

Saliendo en un ....

Yo yo peeps - I can now greet you in English for I am a measly 24 hours away from touching down in that spicy food cravers castle, efficient line having heaven, feces free fairytale, sun shiny secret garden that is the U.S. Actually I'll be in miami for 2 days which I still contest is more a pais of the Caribbean than it is of the Estados Unidos. Don't get my wrong, I have gown to truly care for BA, maybe even love it, but I won't ever be able to completely shake out that warm cozy feeling I get when I think about going to the supermarket and purchasing the good I want all within the same hour. I am excited to go home for 3 reasons.

1. The food, one of the great storyarchs of this here blog has been my craving and intermittent fulfillment of spicy and tasty food. It exists here but only for the truly strong of will and tenacious of heart.

2. My family and friends. I've made many good friends here and met un monton of people I enjoy to be around, but it's always nice to devolver back to the peeps who've known you since day 1, and continue to talk to you.

3. I won't be working for 3 weeks! I've never held a straight up 40 hour a week job and over the past half year I've really been busting my arse, I don't really know if I should be taking these 3 weeks off but, whoops, here they are.

3.5. Lake Minnetonka and Cable - Lake partying and hanging is the best thing to do in the world besides running for your life across a continent with only your knapsack and wits to keep you alive.

I got some awesome pics of our awesome trip to this awesome place called Cordoba. We ended up traveling outside the city for the most part, but these little day adventures proved to be ahhh...awesome. I'm going to be at the Miami airport for a while so I'll post some pics and try and find some new apps to make viewing them easier tomorrow.

To to you my deliriously dedicated readers I bid you adieu. And to you Buenos Aires, BAIRES, BA, BsAs or the port town of good winds I say "Hasta luego , por ahora. Ya nos vemos"

Saliendo means leaving...on a jet....

1 comment: